- Jump, Frog, Jump! by Robert Kalan. This cute book jumps along nicely. A flannel board or clothespin retelling would have been even nicer.
- Elephants Cannot Dance! by Mo Willems. Great seeing everyone get into the mood, with this one, bopping around with Piggy as he tried to teach Elephant some grooves.
- Hop Jump by Ellen Walsh. This simple tale might have been a bit too sophisticated -- the idea of being different being okay.
- The Dancing Tiger by Malachy Doyle. The adults were moved.
- Moondance by Lassen. A beautiful readaloud, a pretty book.
- Shake your Sillies out (of course!)
- Barnyard Dance
- and all our regular favorites